Search This Blog

Sunday 22 March 2015

I'm not feeling great...

I've been feeling seriously walloped by this cold, added to a fortnight of long shifts at my day job, so I'm holding back on publishing the next Ancient Solar System entry until I can proof read it without my head feeling like it's gonna fall off - hopefully I'll be able to do the video and the rest and have it out by Tuesday. I'm really sorry about the delay, but for now I've managed to put up the Many Worlds Art entry 'Fall into the night' in its finished form which I completed during the week.....

Again, many apologies for being late, but you'd have gotten an entry that read like it'd been edited by a drunk, with a video that would've sounded like Darth Vader doing a bad voiceover on me...

Thank you How It Should Have Ended for making me feel a bit less rough...

-->

No comments:

Post a Comment