Search This Blog

Friday, 7 January 2011

HAPPY 2011!

Happy 2011 everyone, I hope  you've had a great Christmas. Shortly I'll be putting up a post on this years exciting Juno mission to Jupiter.

However before I do I have to tell you that the Juno post will be my last here until the end of March -  pesky real life matters I'm afraid, specifically writing up my PhD thesis. I'm a single dad, so as you can imagine my time is quite limited, and I'm afraid it's just not practical to maintain this blog at a decent level and write a thesis on the subject of plasmas and hard wearing coatings. So I'll see you all in the spring, hopefully with a PhD to my name and enough free time to explore the jaw dropping wonders of 4 bllion years ago with you once again.

All my best to everyone reading this,

John Freeman

Stay curious!

1 comment:

  1. When you use solar energy in your home, you will save money in the long run. After all, energy from the sun is free once you have purchased your solar panels or solar lights, etc.

    solar panels new jersey

    ReplyDelete